LIGHTWORX ENTERTAINMENT INKS MULTI-PICTURE DEALS WITH JC FILMS AND COLLECTIVE DEVELOPMENT, INC
Faith-based Marketing, Development and Distribution Company Also Set to Market Highly Anticipated Theatrical Release “Caged No More”
SOURCE: Springboard Entertainment
Nashville, TN (June 16, 2015) – Recently-launched film company, LightWorx Entertainment, has signed multi-picture deals with JC Films and Collective Development, Inc. (CDI) as well as a marketing deal with Red Entertainment Group for the theatrical release of the much-anticipated upcoming film, Caged No More. With a goal of providing consumers with clean, quality entertainment they can trust, the partnerships with these companies also provide faith and family-based filmmakers with profitable solutions for delivering their products to the consumer.
“We are thrilled – and humbled – that JC Films, CDI and Red Entertainment Group have entrusted their ‘babies’ to our team,” says Randy Maricle, LightWorx Entertainment’s managing partner. “Filmmakers invest their lives and savings into each project they create and we do not take it lightly that they are counting on us to take their films to the masses. We are excited to make an impact on the faith and family-based entertainment market.”
The agreement with West Virginia-based JC Films brings five films to the table…
- Virtuous – Available now – A modern day look at Proverbs 31, featuring a female-led cast, takes you on a journey through the battlefields of Iraq, an American news studio, a home for troubled girls and a hometown church, while revealing God’s transformative love and grace.
- Uncommon – September 2, 2015 – When the students of Rosewood High School lose their theater, music and dance departments due to budgets cuts, they create their own, using the Bible as their inspiration for the script, music and choreography. Fighting overwhelming challenges, the teens defend their privilege to worship, meet and perform.
- One Church – October 6, 2015 – A political thriller telling the story of two prominent families who create a spiritual revolution, a transformation that demands all pulpits in America must preach this oneness of religion. Families are divided, churches are closed and lives are even lost in the battle to reclaim the most important message ever told.
- Nail 32 – Spring 2016 – An exhilarating and emotional true-life story of Jasper “Buck” Livingston, that champions the importance of being courageous, honorable and truly God-fearing, encouraging all men to stand up and walk with God and never, ever sell your soul or your saddle because life’s a long, long ride.
- Rootin for Regan – in pre-production – A true story about a young boy who inspired a small community to impact the world.
“JC Films is excited to be teaming with LightWorx for marketing and distribution,” explains company president, Jason Campbell. “We have searched a long time for a home for our films and we feel we’ve found just that in LightWorx Entertainment. The talents and experience of Randy Maricle and his team open wide the doors to the faith-based market… Big possibilities lie ahead.”
Collective Development, Inc., based in Michigan, is partnering with LightWorx on three films… 40 Nights, a theatrical release slated to release in Spring 2016, and two others to be announced at a later time.
DJ Perry, Collective Development CEO talks about the partnership… “We at Collective Development are excited to collaborate on the production and distribution of our family/faith feature films with Lightworx Entertainment. Our decision to partner with LightWorx can be credited to the shared vision and communications we’ve had with Randy Maricle. With our ability to produce unique, high-quality film properties and his effective marketing/distribution channels – we look forward to enjoying a successful on-going relationship.
The third deal LightWorx is excited to announce is the marketing partnership with Red Entertainment Group for the theatrical release of Caged No More, slated to hit theaters in early 2016. From the co-producers of God’s Not Dead, Caged No More is the first in a trilogy chronicling harrowing experiences with one of the world’s most profitable and terrifying industries: human trafficking.
“When it came to putting the marketing team together for Caged No More, there was no question about partnering with Randy and LightWorx,” Lisa Arnold, the film’s director, explains. “We know he will give everything he has to make an impact with this eye opening film.”
For more information about LightWorx Entertainment and its releases, please visit www.lightworxentertainment. Current updates can also be found on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
# # #