TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOME ENTERTAINMENT UNVEILS EXCLUSIVE iTUNES MULTI-TOUCH EXPERIENCE TO CELEBRATE UPCOMING DIGITAL HD™ RELEASE OF THE WOLVERINE ON NOVEMBER 19TH
Multi-Touch Experience Released Today to Promote Digital HD Launch on November 19
WHAT: To celebrate The Wolverine Digital HD release, this first-ever multi-touch experience from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment was revealed today, taking Wolverine fans deeper into The Wolverine than they’ve ever gone before. Through this visually-driven multi-touch experience, readers will explore all the ramifications of Logan’s mutant powers as they are diminished, lost, and then regained. Focusing on four powerful fight scenes in The Wolverine, the multi-touch book adds to the story with original narrative, exclusive behind-the-scenes video, VAM teases, beautiful imagery, and interactive models. The multi-touch experience is free on the iTunes iBook Store to be downloaded with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. The interactive features may work best on an iPad.
· More than 50 pages of content
· Extensive film and behind-the-scenes footage, along with photos and Easter eggs
· 95% original written text and exclusive narrative writing
· Pre-visuals and 3D content
· Multi-media Rich Interactivity: Nearly every page contains a video, keynote animation, scrollable text, hidden gem, or audio icon
· iBooks Author Interactivity: Scrolling text blocks, hi-res full-screen image galleries, pop-ups with additional text and photos to drive the experience
· Easter Egg Exclusive Content allows readers to dive deeper into the world of Wolverine as they discover hidden, exclusive content
· Interactive Blueprint Images use the built-in iBooks Author Interactive feature to a pan-and-zoom experience to dive deep into the Suppressor Beetle
WHO: Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is the industry leading worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox produced, acquired and third party partner film and television programing. Each year TCFHE expands its award-winning global product portfolio with the introduction of new entertainment content through established and emerging formats including DVD, Blu-ray™ and Digital HD. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.
WHEN: Launches today – Tuesday, November 5, 2013
WHERE: Offered exclusively at the iTunes iBook Store